Material Properties & Characteristics
Panels are weather resistant, impervious to rain and can cope with extreme climatic conditions;
Material is dimensionally stable and its properties are not affected due to rapid fluctuations temperature;
The surface colour / core is resistant to UV / Sun Light. Colour will not change even under severe weather conditions and/or as a result of industrial air pollution;
- Cladding Panels are not susceptible to mould or rot;
- Panels are resistant to acids and alkali’s;
- Core material is through coloured;
- Cladding panels are strong, durable and hardwaring;
- Bespoke panel sizes – For best results panels need to be site measured, cut in the factory and the edges polished;
- Ceramic Granite slabs can be left with a natural unpolished finsh or polished to a brilliant high gloss / sheen.
Methods of Fixing
- Secret Fixed – Using a proprietary aluminium hanging rail systems.
Finish & Colours
- Choose from a wide range of standard colours including metallics. For more detailed information on Ceramic Granite & Finishes [click here]
Panel Sizes and Thickness
Ceramic Granite Can be purchased in the following standard panel sizes from which smaller bespoke panels can then be cut (off site) to suit the required cladding design layout / pattern;
Standard Panel Sizes; 600mm X 600mm / 600mm X 1200mm / 900mm X 450mm / 900mm X 900mm / 1000mm X 1000mm / 1200 X 1200mm.
Largest none standard panel size; 1250mm X 1750mm.