Natura & Textura;
This is a flat panel product manufactured from compressed fibre cement. Natura is a through-coloured panel with a natural cement finish. Textura has a highly glazed, granular finish fused to the surface of the panel. These cladding panels come in a wide arrange of aesthetically pleasing colours and textures which are both extremely durable and hard wearing.
Material Properties & Characteristics
Panels are weather resistant and can cope with extreme climatic conditions;
Material is dimensionally stable and its properties are not affected due to rapid fluctuations temperature;
The surface colour and core is resistant to UV / Sun Light. Colour will not change significantly even under severe weather conditions and/or as a result of air pollution;
- Cladding Panels are not susceptible to mould or rot;
- Core material is through-coloured. Movement Joints / shadow gaps formed between panels;
- Panels are durable and easy to maintain.
- Material is robust and impact resistant.
Methods of Fixing
- Face fixed – Using colour coded / polyester powder coated mechanical fixings or rivets;
- Secret Fixed – Using hanging rail system with clips fixed into the back of the cladding panel;
- Cladding panels can be fixed back to / supported on either a treated timber or metal sub-frame.
Finish & Colours
- Choose from a wide range of standard colours and textured finishes including metallics, woodgrain and stone effect. For more detailed information and to visit the Trespa website [click here]
Panel Size and thickness
Natura & Textura can be purchased in the following sheet sizes from which smaller panels can then be cut to suit the required cladding design layout / pattern;
Standard Thickness; 8 & 12mm.
Natura Sheet Size; 3000mm X 1220mm / 2500mm X 1220mm.
Textura Sheet Size; 3130mm X 1280mm / 2830mm X 1280mm / 2530mm X 1280mm / 2030mm X 1280mm.