Steni Colour & Steni Nature;
This is a flat panel product manufactured from a glassfibre-reinforced polymer composite. Steni Colour has a smooth surface of electron beam cured acrylic. Steni Nature panels have a textured aggregate finish. The surface of the panels are put through a special process that incorporates crushed stone of various grades and colours into the surface of the polymer composite prior to the curing process. The two product types provide a wide range of aesthetically pleasing colours and textures.
Material Properties & Characteristics
Panels are moisture resistant;
Material is dimensionally stable and its properties are not affected due to rapid fluctuations temperature or humidity;
- Cladding Panels are not susceptible to mould or rot;
- Core material is white. Movement Joints / shadow gaps formed between panels; The edges of the panels can be painted if required to match the surface finish.
- Material can be cut to size on site if necessary;
- Dependent on application panels can be modestly curved;
- Panels are durable and easy to maintain;
- Material is robust and impact resistant.
Methods of Fixing
- Face fixed – Using colour coded / polyester powder coated mechanical fixings or rivets;
- Secret Fixed – Using adhesives;
- Cladding panels can be fixed back to / supported on either a treated timber or metal sub-frame.
Finish & Colours
- Choose from a wide range of standard colours (including Gloss / Half Matt / Matt) and textured aggregate finishes . Special colours and aggreagate finishes can be produced if the panels are ordered in sufficient quantities. For more detailed information and to visit the Steni website [click here]
Panel Size and thickness
Steni Cladding Panels can be purchased in the following sheet sizes from which smaller panels can then be cut (on or off site) to suit the required cladding design layout / pattern;
Steni Colour Standard Thickness; 7mm. Steni Aggregate 7 to 14mm
Sheet Size; 3500mm X 1195mm / 3000mm X 1195mm / 2500mm X 1195mm.